Inginee has been in use for about 2500 years in Sri Lanka. Consumed for its medicinal and purification properties throughout the ages, the nut was used to purify water back in time with many other important cultural significances. The plant requires tropical climate to grow and is currently found only in 3 Asian countries including Sri Lanka.
- Controls Diabetes by stabilizing blood sugar
- Good for people suffering from Gastritis
- Good for people suffering from Arthritis
- Recommended for Urinary Problems
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Effective in combating Rheumatoid